Webinar Live Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017 - 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Our very own Rob Adams will share research into the neuroscience behind trust and provide practical ways to structure your meetings to promote trust within your organization.
Science-based studies of high-trust organizations show they have higher productivity, lower stress, and a lot more energy. The result? Research shows that employees in high-trust companies are paid more, and are happier, than in low-trust companies.
As corporate event planners, you are uniquely placed to promote trust, both within your organization and between the organization and its clients, because personal interactions are the bedrock of trust. Our webinar experts will share research into the neuroscience behind trust, and provide practical ways to structure your corporate events to promote trust.
Originally posted on www.meetingsnet.com.
You will learn:
- Understand the scientific research behind trust and how it can improve your meetings
- How trust can lead to engagement at corporate events
- How to measure trust as ROI for your meetings
- Practical methods to build trust in your company during conferences
- How to give your attendees the opportunity to trust
- Sue Pelletier, Content Director, MeetingsNet
- Tanya Perry, Vice President Sales and Marketing at FUSION Performance Group
- Rob Adams, President / CEO of Bishop-McCann
- Paul Zak, Director of the Center for Neuroeconomics Studies and Professor at Claremont Graduate University; co-founder of Ofactor
Click here to REGISTER NOW!